John-George is former Senior Partner at Tughans. His work includes mergers and acquisitions, demergers and reorganisations and corporate finance, private equity, venture capital funding and joint ventures. He has a wide range of sector experience include agribusiness, manufacturing, ICT and energy and utilities.
“Very knowledgeable and commercial.” Chambers UK 2018
“His presentation and guidance are fantastic. You just know that what you see is what you get and that he is really doing his bit for you.” Chambers UK 2016
- ESB on its £1.5 billion acquisition of Northern Ireland Electricity.
- SHV Holdings on its acquisition of a substantial stake in Balcas.
- Newfield Information Technology on its sale to Xerox Inc.
- Kelman Limited on its sale to General Electric Inc.
- Munster Simms on its sale to Brunswick Inc.
- Astec Industries Inc on its acquisition of Telestack Limited.