Naomi is a Director in the Commercial Litigation Department. Naomi holds an LLB Honours degree in Law from Queen’s University, Belfast and joined Tughans as a Trainee Solicitor in 2006. Naomi was admitted as a solicitor in Northern Ireland in 2008.
Naomi has extensive experience advising and representing clients in a broad range of commercial disputes including contract disputes, PFI project disputes, intellectual property disputes, property litigation, construction disputes, shareholder disputes, contentious probate, and with particular expertise in contentious procurement and judicial review.
- Acted on behalf of an Independent Statutory Authority in the defence of a Judicial Review brought in respect of a decision made by the authority on how particular services would be provided.
- Acted on behalf of a Northern Ireland based company in a significant PFI project dispute relating to the provision of car parking.
- Acted on behalf of a large multinational organisation in a challenge to the procurement process followed by a contracting authority in respect of service provision.
- Representing a leading utility provider in a multi-million pound PFI project dispute.
- Acted for a Northern Ireland based contractor in challenging the procurement process followed by a contracting authority in respect of a significant civil engineering framework.
- Representing a leading Northern Ireland based engineering firm in a multi-million pound construction dispute.
- Acting for a leading utility provider in the defence of a Judicial Review brought in respect of its charging policy
- Acted for a bidder in a successful challenge to the procurement process followed by a contracting authority for the supply of equipment.