We understand that we are part of a wider community and are in a position that allows us to help others. Our people nominate and vote for a charity partner to receive support for one calendar year. During that year, we endeavour to build a lasting relationship with our charity partner and provide a range of fundraising and in-kind support.
This year we are delighted to be supporting the Alzheimer’s Society as our Charity of the Year.
We have been busy fundraising through a range of activities including:
- Collecting donations and distributing Alzheimer’s Society pin badges to staff.
- A staff Halloween Party.
- Dress down days every last Friday of the month.
- Christmas raffle and gift wrapping service.
- Bag pack at M & S Forestside.
- Jog on Dementia Challenge.
We are also involved in a number of events each year championed by our people including:
- The Belfast Marathon
- Run in the Dark
- The Action Cancer Bra Walk
- Pro Bono work and Charitable Board Positions
- Macmillan Coffee Morning
Keep an eye on our social media channels for further information.