Digital DNA – The Future of InsurTech
As a Digital DNA Industry Partner for 2021, Tughans are looking forward to the first key event of the year – the Future of InsurTech on Wednesday 28 April.
The Future of InsurTech will feature leaders and companies from the world of technology, fintech and insurance. The event will explore how the InsurTech industry is evolving and innovating to adapt to the changing world around us. Topics will include the impact of connected devices and our health, the future of the automotive industry and the big data and privacy challenges facing us all.
Advancements in technology and computing power have transformed many traditional industries. Like banking and financial services, the insurance industry is being disrupted by traditional companies and startups alike. Billions of investment dollars are now flowing into the sector and consumers are now able to access new and more efficient products.
The key topics that will be covered at the event include:
- Security and privacy protocols needed in a data rich society
- Connected devices and IoT – the benefits to insurance providers and society in general
- Big Data, AI and Machine Learning – how Insurtech companies are maximising the potential.
- The utilisation of Drones to help preserve life and protect the environment – Disaster areas/Health related considerations
- Emerging technologies impacting the insurance industry of the future
As part of the event Tughans will host a session with Partner Toby McMurray in discussion with the SVP Business Development of Trov, Ed Axon. Join Toby and Ed as they look to how the future for insurance distribution will take shape, drawing on Ed’s wealth of experience in the field.
There is still time to register for the event by visiting https://www.digitaldna.org.uk/future-of-insurtech/