Eamonn acts for landlords and tenants in the negotiation of leases of office, retail and industrial space as well as acting for vendors and purchasers in the sale and acquisition of commercial premises.
Eamonn’s work also involves dealing with the property aspects of the disposals of businesses. Eamonn is dual qualified, enabling him to practise in both the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
- Advising a leading telecommunications company on all aspects of its property portfolio.
- Acting for OakleeTrinity in the acquisition and disposal of its properties.
- Advising Apple on property matters.
- Acting for WH Smith on its airport and railway acquisitions.
- Advising administrators on the sale of distressed assets.