Joe has acquired a vast breadth of real estate experience to include commercial leasing, acquisitions & disposals, property finance and transactional work in an insolvency context.
In addition, he is experienced in liquor licensing matters acting for owners of off-licenses, public houses, restaurants, hotels, conference centres and outdoor sports stadia license.
A “well-respected” practitioner. Chambers 2017
- Sale and leaseback of a portfolio of bank branches for one the major banks in Northern Ireland.
- Disposal of a portfolio of residential buy-to-let properties, sold in administration.
- Acquisition of a chain of off-licences to include the properties and liquor licences.
- Provisional and Final Grant of liquor licence for a new hotel development in Belfast City Centre.
- Purchase of significant commercial office buildings in Belfast City Centre, including the Soloist and River House.
- Property aspects of various sales and purchases of loan books.
- Acted in the property and licensing aspects of the disposal of Lough Erne Golf Resort.
- Regularly presents continuing professional development seminars for RICS.
- Represented a UK-wide retailer in its move into the Northern Irish market with over 30 stores.