Rebecca joined the real estate department of Tughans in 2006 having completed the LPC at the College of Law, Chester and completing her training contract in Tughans. Rebecca is a solicitor of dual qualification practicing in England/Wales and Northern Ireland. Rebecca is the Training Principal for Tughans and is responsible for the recruitment and active management of new IPLS and LPC trainees in the firm. She is a member of Women in Business and sits on the firm’s Diversity and Inclusion group.
Rebecca specialises in commercial real estate and advises on all aspects of commercial property including site acquisition and development, investment, funding and disposal of commercial property for both private and public sector clients. Rebecca has extensive knowledge in the retail sector advising on landlord and tenant matters and portfolio management for investors of retail parks and shopping centres in both Northern Ireland and England.
“”Rebecca is an excellent lawyer. She is extremely professional, quick in responding to enquiries and very commercial in her approach. She understands our business needs and works with us to produce results.”” Chambers UK 2021
- Sale of Bloomfield Shopping Centre on behalf of fixed charge receivers.
- Sale of Fairhill Shopping Centre on behalf of a private client.
- Invest NI’s acquisition of the 130,000 sqft office headquarters.
- Sale of Erneside Shopping Centre, Enniskillen on behalf of Diageo Pension Fund.
- Purchase of a portfolio of 21 Funeral homes across Northern Ireland for a private UK company.